Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Second Yarn along

Joining Ginny's Yarn along again

I have finished half of my bag and I should be finishing it soon, unless I lose my crochet like I've lost my book!



I've learned double crochet (I got how to do it from Heidi's blog)and I've learned also to find out how much wool you'll need so you don't have to switch and find it's a different color.

It's around 6.30 am so if this blog post is a bit boring it's because I'm tired.

I'm reading My Friend Flicka by Mary O'Hara and has anyone read that book? If you haven't it's about two boys, his father and Mother and lots of horses. The older boy wants a horse but doesn't do well in his school work. The younger boy does well and has a horse. The older boys Mother really wants the boys father to give him a horse.
This story is about how he gets and tries to keep his horse. I really like the book.

Speaking of books I'm in the Battle of the Books tournament today and I am really excited.

Our Cousin sent us a book on the Isle of Wight it looks like a place I'd like to visit.



I'm learning to play the piano and this is a picture of me playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to see what you think about our blog! Please comment!