Wednesday, March 2, 2011

How Not to do Moss Stitch!

Joining Ginny's Yarn along again this week (Thanks Ginny)

Cute Kitten has joined the yarn along, she is at school so she can't post right now so I'll post for her.
You can probably guess that I'm trying to knit a square out of Moss stitch. It has not proved completely successful so far as I've made a lot of mistakes but it will still make a nice blanket My Mom is working on a blanket with me.
I am reading The Mystery of the Invisible thief by Enid Blyton. I like the book. There should be a post about Enid Blyton a few posts ago (by the Cute Kitten)



Cute Kitten is quite good at finger knitting, so this is a picture of her finger knitting.She is reading The Last of the really Great Whangdoodles by Julie Andrews Edwards (This is Julie Andrews from the sound of music) It is a very good book.



Cat of the week is Kepsey. He yowls around the house at night carrying his prey (any odd gloves or balls of wool)and wakes up my Mom and Dad.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to see what you think about our blog! Please comment!